How To Load Cignal Using GCash Overview
Cignal TV offers an affordable alternative for households and commercial establishments that cannot be serviced by cable providers. With up to 134 free-to-air, SD channels such as HBO®, CNN® or Fox News Channel™ plus HD programming including National Geographic channel(s) – CIGNAL is the perfect choice! The company also provides reload cards with different amounts of credits on them so you can enjoy premium access depending on what type suits your needs best.
Cignal E-PINs are an easy way to reload your account without going outside, and they work quickly. You can buy them online with GCash or by texting the code from within Cignal’s app. How would you like to stream your favourite TV shows without any interruptions? You can do that by loading the Cignal TV account using GCash. Make sure not to miss this article on how free an account is and what mobile wallet options there may be for sending money or paying bills.
The Cignal E-Pins are now available for purchase on the GCash App.
Be reminded that:
1) The PINs may only be used by subscribers who have purchased them from gcash.com or via the app store (i). If you already possess an existing pin, it’s not possible to transfer over your old account with these new purchases – so make sure that what platform(s) serve as a source of supply before making any decisions about loading up.
2) Subscribers will never receive duplicate pins—only one per IP subscriber individuality level allowed at any given time
GCash is like a prepaid card for your phone. You can buy it and then receive an e-PIN through text message once the purchase has been confirmed, just as you would with any other prepaid plan. It’s not only quick, but it’s also easy, safer, and very convenient that you can do straight using your smartphones. We recommend that you make sure your e-wallets have sufficient funds before proceeding. If not, there is a quick way to cash in or load money through online bank transfers. Carefully follow these steps to load your Cignal account using GCash;
- Once you open the GCash app and log in using your MPIN.
- Go to the home screen and click “Buy Load”.
- Put in the phone number where the Cignal e-PIN will be sent to, then proceed by clicking on “Next”.
This is a very important step. Enter your Smart/TNT mobile number so that the e-PIN can be sent to you. It is worth noting that a Globe phone number won’t work if used.
- Swipe left to click on the “PAY TV” tab on the load menu.
- Select the desired prepaid load denomination that you want to purchase. Afterwards, tap “Next” to continue.
- Cross-check your payment details and proceed to tap on the “pay” button to confirm your purchase.
- Upon success of purchase, a text message will be sent containing the pin which will be used by you to reload your Cignal prepaid account. Make sure not to lose this text message.
- You can now redeem your just purchased Cignal prepaid load and go ahead to reload your Cignal account using the pin sent to you.
How To Reload Your Cignal Account Using The e-PIN
With two convenient ways to reload your Cignal TV prepaid account, you can be sure that there is no need for any manual recharge. The first option is through the web loading tool and the second is by sending an SMS with our special link.
Using The Cignal Web Loading Tool
The Cignal web loading tool allows you to load your purchased TV channels directly onto the internet and watch them wherever there is data coverage. Cignal Prepaid Subscribers and SatLite subscribers, Learn How to load SatLite using Gcash, you can now enjoy seamless reloading of their unused cards with this convenient service.
The reload process for your Cignal account can be accessed through a browser-based tool. To get started, enter the following information into it:
- Prepaid Account Number– Type in your Cignal account number.
To easily access your account number if you don’t have or know it, locate your CCA number which is below your set-up box then check on your Smart Card for a 12-digit number which is your Smart Card Number. Afterwards, text CIGNAL SC <12-digit SC> to 5353 and you’ll receive a reply with your prepaid account number.
- Pin– Put in the pin sent to you via SMS after you bought the Cignal load on GCash.
- Captcha Code– Type in the given text from the image. If not clear enough, click “Generate New Image” to get a new image.
- Click on “Submit” after all has been done.
A popup will inform you right away that in a short while, your account will be loaded only if the Cignal account number and pin are correct and valid as well.
Using an SMS (Text Message)
You can also text CIGNAL <PIN> to 5353 if you don’t have access to the web loading tool. For example: “CIG 96903487399701″ is ₱1 per transaction.
First time reloading your account? Then firstly, you must send a text to 5353 saying CIGNAL REG <Cignal Account Number> before texting the pin. If this process is successful, there won’t be any need to repeat the procedure as it is a one-time action.
If you’re having trouble loading the Cignal e-PIN, contact their hotline from Monday to Sunday 6:00 AM until midnight. Here are the hotlines;
(02) 88-888-222 for Metro Manila
#88-222 for provincial
Text Line: 4681 8222
Email: Send to email@example.com
For GCash issues, if you need to contact customer service for any reason, the best way would be by submitting a ticket on their app. To do this simply go into Profile > Help and select “Submit a ticket”. Fill out all required fields then press submit.
ALSO LEARN: How to load rfid using GCash
GCash has made life easier for prepaid subscribers. With just a few taps on your phone, you can buy loads of Cignal offers and continue binge-watching in the comfort of your home.