HOW TO PAY NETFLIX USING GCASH Overview
GCash is an e-wallet that can make purchases online and pay bills. It provides you with the convenience of not having to carry large amounts or deal cards everywhere you go, as well as giving you more control over you finances by allowing payments via phone bill instead. Imagine a world where you could send money to anyone, anytime.
GCash is an internationally-acclaimed micropayment service that allows users of all ages in more than 150 countries around the globe to access this revolutionary financial tool through their mobile phone—transforming it into what some call “the new wallet” or even “mobile cash.” You can buy prepaid loads for sending funds anywhere on Earth (even abroad), pay bills without waiting weeks until they receive payment from another party who may be far away herself – so no more late fees!
GCash is a payment service that has been used by many people in the Philippines to send money back home. It’s easy, fast and secure! In this post we’ll explore what GCash is all about. GCash is a payment system that has more features than other apps like PhonePe or MiPay.
It also works without an app, which means you can use it on the go! You would get your digital cards and banking experience in one place with GCash – no need to download anything else onto your phone because everything happens online.
Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services in today’s market. It offers various kinds to choose from, including half-monthly and monthly subscriptions for $7-$12 per month or yearlong plans at reduced rates ($6). The company also has family sharing features that allow multiple people access – so long as they’re on separate accounts.
The thought of linking a credit card or debit account to your phone is quite daunting, but necessary if you want easy access for making payments.
HOW TO PAY NETFLIX USING GCASH WITHOUT A MASTERCARD
The process of paying for your subscription and enjoying the content is not as hard or complicated than you might think. There are just three major steps in this amazing system that will have everything taken care off!
You’ll be able to follow these procedures easily with a little guidance from me, so let’s get started;
- Download the GCash app and get verified: The Gcash app is very simple to use and only takes a few minutes of your time. First, download the free application from here (we recommend using Google Play Store). Next enter in all required information such as phone number or email address so that they may send an OTP after you’ve submitted it for verification purposes.
- Access the menu in-app: Once you’ve finished filling in everything, tap the hamburger icon on top left and select “Verify Now.” You’ll be taken to a page where it will ask for your verification code.
- Choose the right identity proof: The process is easy and straightforward. Upload your ID proof, take a selfie with it (to match the face), click next for acceptance of terms then submit! Your account will be verified shortly after that.
- Provide details of your Email address: You can now head to a nearby Cash in the centre and add cash from your bank account or credit card.
- Log in to your Netflix account: Netflix has an easy payment option. All you have to do is log in and select a plan, they’ll take it from there.
- Choose a payment plan: Next, you will need to select a credit or debit card for payment. Choose from GCash’s list of approved cards and enter in the details about your American Express account so that the process can be complete. So easy! All you need to do now is provide the OTP sent via text message, and your account will be fully verified.
- Enter payment details:
You will be asked to input your payment details as accordingly;
First Name: Please input the first name and last name as seen on your GCash American Express Virtual Pay card.
Card Number : Enter correctly the card number as seen on your GCash American Express Virtual pay card .
Expiration Date : This field is required to be filled out using the mm/yy format so that we may keep track updated records and for security purposes, input the cards’ CVV number.
Note that payment using the American Express Virtual Pay card is free and without any charge!!
In order to ensure that your payment is processed successfully, please read the terms and conditions of membership before clicking “Start Membership.”
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PLANS OFFERED BY NETFLIX
The number of devices you can use to stream your favorite TV shows and movies varies by region, but one thing that will always be the same is a few key categories. This includes whether or not there’s unlimited streaming for phones/tablets as well as what kind of high-quality video content they have available in Ultra HD quality at launch. There are two options if you want to watch your favorite movie or TV show on the go.
You can either do this with any plan which includes unlimited movies and shows as well as being able to view them anywhere ( internet connection required ) ; however since they’re all basically same for every one of these plans then I don’t think it’ll help choose between them better if we know what features aren’t included in each individual package .
The content you want and need is at your fingertips with our range of plans. If HD or Ultra-HD isn’t a priority, then we have the perfect plan for you. It’s only199 INR.
The process of paying for Netflix using GCash AmEx Virtual Pay is easy and straightforward. You can set up a monthly automatic withdrawal from your account, which will remove the fee automatically each month so you don’t have to worry about running low on funds or forgetting!
Just visit “Your Account” at any time if needed – all information available there should help make this easier than anything else in regards to understanding how things work (and what they cost).