How to pay NBI using GCash Overview
The need for identification is essential when dealing with the real world. Whether you’re looking to establish business, open bank account or get employed; these documents will help give your efforts a sense of credibility and security. The NBI clearance is an important document that most Filipinos need for work in this country. It’s like your own personal invitation to do business here, and it’ll make life easier when dealing with law enforcement or other government agencies who may come across you while doing whatever they do.
The Philippines’ National Bureau of Investigation is the agency that issues clearances. With this document, you can show your innocence and be cleared for a number applications including job hunting or studying overseas; it’s also necessary when applying to start businesses in other countries as well.
Steps on How to pay NBI using GCash
The NBI clearance application system has made it easier than ever to get your clearance. You can now apply online and book an appointment with them without waiting in long lines in the morning.
The following are the requirements applicants must meet before their visit:
- Any 2 valid and Government approved IDs such as;
National ID, Voter’s ID, PhilHealth ID, Driver’s License, Postal ID, Police clearance, OFW ID, TIN ID, PSA Birth certificate, Senior Citizen ID and so much more.
- Barangay Certificate
The First Time Job Seekers Assistance Act allows first-time job seekers to secure an NBI Clearance for free. All you need is your Barangay Certificate which proves that you are a new resident in the area and have lived there for at least six months before applying with them.
The only forms of identification that will be accepted for NBI clearance are government-issued documents. This includes driver’s licenses or Philippine passports, but not company ID cards.
Gcash is a digital wallet that has become very popular in the Philippines. With G Cash, you can purchase loads and pay bills as well send money or buy goods from various stores with just one click.
The government has made it easy for you to pay your NBI Clearance through GCash. Follow these simple steps and get the process started today;
- Make sure you have your NBI Clearance Reference number ready. Refer to the photo below where it’s located.
- Using the “4-digit-MPIN”, log in to your GCash account. Make sure you check that you have a balance of at least 200 pesos. It’s a requirement for the NBI clearance bill.
- You can now proceed to click the “Pay Bills” icon in your Gcash account.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can view all of the bills that need payment, as well as an option for paying them automatically.
- Go to the categories and select the “Government Menu”. The next step is to browse and select the NBI button.
Just below the “government” page, there are 2 options made available to find the NBI clearance option: By scrolling in the menu and searching manually for the NBI option OR typing the keyword “NBI” in the search bar provided.
- To pay your NBI Clearance, just input the reference number and contact numbers using pesos. The cost is 130 pesos for clearance processing with a total transaction fee of 25 peses which equals 155 Philippine Currency (pesos). Once you’ve filled out all required information click next to complete payment.
- Click the button to continue payment and you will be taken directly into your online banking portal or given a reference number for monitoring purposes.
- The reference number you provide when paying for your NBI clearance will serve as an official pass to enter the center.
- Click the “transaction” button to find out if your payment is already in progress. You’ll receive an email confirming that it’s being processed.
- You would wait some minutes for confirmation.
- You can choose whether or not to print out the application form. The reference number will be enough for registration purposes and it’s completely optional.
- Through GCash, you have successfully paid for you NBI clearance.
Processing of NBI Clearance
Head to the NBI center with your application form or reference number, some valid ID and payment receipt.
How easy is it to get an NBI clearance? It’s as simple and quick a process than you think. All that’s required of the applicant (you) are your photo-ID, fingerprint (to be taken at home), signature before they can have access information on what exactly has been cleared for them.
You can now pay for government services online with the GCash app. The process is easy and fast, so you won’t have to brave hot weather or long lines.