How To Verify GCASH Overview
GCash is a revolutionary mobile wallet that can be downloaded and installed on smartphones for Philippine residents. It offers you the chance to do digital transactions, such as paying bills or transferring money with ease. GCash is your money on the go.
With it, you can make purchases anywhere and never have to worry about carrying cash or sharing personal information with anyone else! GCASH also offers a very secure platform so that no matter what happens in our lives (we lose phones), all of those hard-earned dollars stay safe within their ecosystem – which means they’ll always be there when we need them most.
GCash is an innovative payment solution that has been created to meet the demand of modern day living. GCash’s parent company, Mynt (formerly Globe Fintech Innovations), was founded by Ant Group – operators both Alipay and affiliate part of Alibaba Group; Ayala group- one major player in Philippines based business with investments across various industries such as banking & financial services industry(41%),leanor estate management LLC.(38%) and finally globe telecoms company too.
GCash is continuing its successful journey, with more than 55 million registered users and 4.5 million partner merchants on the network as of May 2022. GCash’s primary market is the Philippines, but it has ambitious plans to expand into other countries.
GCash is a convenient and easy-to use money transfer service that saves you from lining up at banks or other financial institutions. With just an internet connection, smartphone app (for iOS users), plus some basic personal details like name/date of birth you’re good to go.
You can get quick loans through their credit rating system GScore while saving time in comparison with going back out into public every single day waiting on long queues.
You should check out this article to find out how GCash works, what a verified account is and why you should get one.
GCash account creation and How To Verify GCASH
How you can create a GCash account using the GCash app.
With the few steps stated below, you can create your GCash account by downloading the GCash mobile app on IOS or Android devices;
- Download and install the GCash app on your mobile device.
- Enable and open the app, input your mobile number and click on the “Next” button.
- You should check your phone to see if you received the 6-digit authentication code. If not, click “Resend Now”.
- Once you’ve verified your number and provided all of the information as required, click “Submit” so that these details can be processed.
- Please provide your referral code so that you and the person who referred you both receive PHP 50 when registering.
- The process of making an identity verification code is now simple. Just enter your 4 digit Mobile Personal Identification Number or pin on any one of the available platforms, review their terms and conditions before submitting.
- As soon as you click “Proceed to Login,” your new account should be ready for use.
GCash Account Verification
If you want more of what accessing your account has to offer, then your GCash account has to be fully verified.
The Fully Verified GCash Account has all the features of a basic account plus access to additional services. You will be able use these five capabilities including offline cash-in, pay bills, buy load using AMEX Virtual Pay and send money abroad with Send Money; you’re also covered under our customer protection program that refunds up 100php if there is any fraudulent transaction done without your permission so long as it’s within 30 days from request date.
There are many reasons to verify your account. For one, verified accounts provide increased security by ensuring only you have access and not fraudsters. Additionally, when tapping into those limits with a verifiable GCash profile, there is no need worry about getting trapped in an unexpected transaction because it will be declined if something goes wrong.”
Process of Verification
With a GCash basic account, follow these steps to verify your account;
- Open the app on your mobile device and log into your account.
- Click the “Verify Now” button in your menu bar.
- Click “Get Fully Verified” and you will be asked to enter your information. Enter it, then click on the Next button.
- With your already prepared valid ID, click “Next” and take a photo of your ID.
- Afterwards, you will be required to take a selfies, ensure that the background is clean and evenly lit so it looks like an original document.
- Make sure all of the information you provide is accurate and current.
- Before clicking on the “Confirm” button, agree to all terms and conditions by ticking on the box provided.
- Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed for 30 minutes. You might need to provide additional documents or information in order complete the verification process- so don’t forget.
- The GCash system will instantly verify your identity and validate any submitted documentation. If all validations pass, you’ll be able to enjoy full features of the GCash app.
What are the widely accepted valid IDs for GCash Verification?
GCash is a lot more secure than other sites, because they require ID to verify your account; these are some of the accepted documents below;
As a Filipino person you need a wide range of identification cards to prove your identity for easy verification of your GCash basic account. This includes Passports, National ID or PhilHealth Card and even Driver’s License for those who drive on public roads.
There is also an extensive list incorporating various other types such as Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) ids which can be used when signing up with different companies in order secure loans from them.
Senior Citizen Identifiers that ensure age requirements are met so you don’t get denied services due your inability provide proof thereof while Professional Regulation Commission(PRC) Cards allow professionals practicing certain careers legally–like doctors-, driver’s licenses, Student Identification Systems ensuring college students have appropriate documentation confirming eligibility, Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) ID, Persons With Disability (PWD) ID, Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) ID, National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) ID, etc
GCash is a popular mobile wallet that provides an easy way to manage your day-to expense in the Philippines. You can do so much with GCash – pay bills, make purchases and send money.